TIP: No Room For Display Option For Phone #'?

Manager SE specific technical issues
hbt1959

TIP: No Room For Display Option For Phone #'?

Post by hbt1959 »

For some reason I don't have the option to check or uncheck the display option for phone numbers...see attached image. Thus, no phone numbers print on estimates or invoices in Report Pro. I called Report Pro and they pointed out that the display option is not working but said I need to contact Mitchell to resolve it. Any ideas?
Attachments
phone-display.jpg
phone-display.jpg (42.57 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
Nelson D. Beverly
Contact@HarrellAndBeverly.com
Harrell & Beverly Transmissions & Auto Repair
Office: 407-322-8415 / Fax: 407-322-8416
209 West 25th Street, Sanford, FL 32771
Family Owned Since 1959
http://www.HarrellAndBeverly.com
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: No Display Option For Phone Numbers?

Post by Silky7 »

This might be a phone mask issue, but we should probably look at your database. Please give Tech Support a call when you have time.
M1 Product Manager
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by ARS »

Did you get this resolved? I have this same issue with the phone numbers. But I also have the same problem with being able to select optional parts in a part kit.

**** After checking other pop-up screens, it seems to be an issue across the board. For example - the customer type screen where I can pick labor rates is also not working.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

ARS wrote:Did you get this resolved? I have this same issue with the phone numbers. But I also have the same problem with being able to select optional parts in a part kit.

**** After checking other pop-up screens, it seems to be an issue across the board. For example - the customer type screen where I can pick labor rates is also not working.
What video resolution setting are you running on your screen? Also, if you set your text above 100% it's larger than the display area, which causes some portion to be missing.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
ARS

Post by ARS »

This fixed it! I was actually able to manually adjust it to 124% and have it work properly. Thank you.
mastertech

Post by mastertech »

Thanks, ARS. I had the same trouble with phone, tax and labor type. Running 1920x1080 and 125%. Set custom scaling to 123% and fixed! Still have issue in vehicle tab with field labels obscuring first couple of spaces in the field.

Return to “Technical Issues”