Symptom Button Taxes With Nontaxable Customer

Manager SE specific technical issues
sbebenelli
750 Club: World Class Contributor

Symptom Button Taxes With Nontaxable Customer

Post by sbebenelli »

Not sure if this is just a problem I have or others have it too. When I have a no tax customer and use the symptom button it taxes just that labor line. It only does this with the symptom button. If I use the labor button it's OK.

If I go to options, tax rate then click taxable, close then do it over and click no tax it then removes the tax.

I called tech support and they logged into my computer and noted what was going on. Talked like this is not a known issue. I'm on 7.0.11 and this has been going on long before the last update. I could not figure out why it was so random and why it was the wrong tax amount when it did do it.

I feel like I must be the only one with this problem or it would have been noted by now.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Symptom Button Taxes With Nontaxable Customer

Post by Silky7 »

My apologies regarding your experience with tech support. This is an issue we recorded earlier this year.
M1 Product Manager
sbebenelli

Post by sbebenelli »

Silky7 wrote:My apologies regarding your experience with tech support. This is an issue we recorded earlier this year.
It was not a bad experience at all. I was just making others aware of this issue since I hadn't read about it and tech support said they didn't have it documented.
Johnny5
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by Johnny5 »

I duplicated this on my system. I have reported it to development.
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1

Return to “Technical Issues”