Payment Windows 7.3.7

Manager SE specific technical issues
bonabros

Payment Windows 7.3.7

Post by bonabros »

Just got the 7.3.7 Update and it's been universally praised by our service writers, they love the drag and drop.

As a bookkeeper, there were a few things I noticed on payments.

First, the Payment Type drop down menu is no longer in alphabetical order when applying a payment on the WIP screen, but it is correctly displayed in the batch payments.

Second, the bottom half of the batch payment screen which shows Date/Invoice/Ref/Amount/etc... used to be yellow (as I have it set) and it defaults to the regular color before you choose a customer. Once you choose a customer, this window turns white. Small issue, but it is eye straining for me.

Third, when selecting a customer from the Batch Payment window, I LOVE the balance due addition, but the entire window is now the white background as well, wish it would default back to my yellow.

Fourth, the rounding issues seem to have been fixed!!!!!!!!! Great to see :)

Fifth, the Date box on Batch Payments and WIP Payment used to highlight the entire box, example is 3/15/2018 would all be highlighted when you clicked it, but now it will only highlight either 3 or 15 or 2018, and you can no longer Control+V paste the date you want. This is an issue because only I handle money and payments applied and I do them the day after. I could copy/paste the dates much faster than I did today.

Lastly, on the Batch payment option, wondering if we will ever see that ability to filter the Date/Invoice/InvoiceFor/Ref/Etc by ascending or descending order. Or at least have it revert back to the 5.9 days where the invoice number was ascending, it makes it hard to find payments when some customers have 10-50 invoices that need to be paid and you hop all over the place.

Keep up the great work!
Attachments
custome selected.JPG
custome selected.JPG (55.7 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
customer not selected.JPG
customer not selected.JPG (44.12 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
bonabros

Re: Payment Windows 7.3.7

Post by bonabros »

Also noticed the Payment History has the white boxes instead of yellow too. Picture attached.
Attachments
payment history.JPG
payment history.JPG (38.61 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
DynaBMan
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Post by DynaBMan »

I can confirm that the Payment Type drop down in the WIP screen is in alphabetical order on my system.
Larry Jackson
Greg's Too Car Care
Fort Smith, AR
bonabros

Post by bonabros »

Here is how mine works. It is partially in alphabetical, but its not the same as it was, nor the same as the Batch Payment menu.
Attachments
payment order WIP.JPG
payment order WIP.JPG (60.01 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Bonabros,

Thanks for your feedback. We do have plans to make the Batch Payment grid sortable in the future. With technologies changes, things to tend to function differently, and we tried to preserve as similar behavior as we could. Nuances like the copy&paste of the date sometimes never make it on the radar. I can't say if the control can be modified to emulate the old behavior at this time, but do want to thank you again for your thorough feedback.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Technical Issues”