Printing Statements with DblVu#9 option

Manager SE Reports & printing
mharlan

Printing Statements with DblVu#9 option

Post by mharlan »

I realize that there are different double Vue #9 envelopes. However, I can not find one that the addresses fit properly. Is there any way to move the customer address up at least one line maybe two?.
Johnny5
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Re: Printing Statements with DblVu#9 option

Post by Johnny5 »

mharlan wrote:I realize that there are different double Vue #9 envelopes. However, I can not find one that the addresses fit properly. Is there any way to move the customer address up at least one line maybe two?.
You cannot move the text. When I designed the template, I got the envelope from Office Depot. If you take a copy of a statement to Office Depot, you be able to match up to the correct envelope.

JD
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1
mharlan

Post by mharlan »

Unfortunately, I went to office depot and they could not find an envelope that would work. My brother who owns a office supply store has not yet found a envelope that fits either. I will continue my search.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

It took us a while to find an envelope that fit well.( I'm a stickler about the type fitting in the center of the window) Now we no longer send out statements this way, but I found my stash. I just printed one and tested. It fits perfectly. :D :D

We use Quality Park Double Window Security Tinted Invoice and Check Envelope, #9, White, 500/Box. Item number 24524. You can get those at WB Mason and Amazon.com.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Reports + Printing”