Tire Report?

Manager SE Reports & printing
Pauls Automotive
1000 Club: Interstellar

Tire Report?

Post by Pauls Automotive »

I'm hoping someone can make a suggestion for a report to use. What I'm trying to find is the cost and sales price of tires I have sold withinn a given time frame. the tire count would be nice to with labor dollars for mounting and balancing. I've tried several reports but am not getting exactly what I need. Maybe I'm missing something. Any suggestions would be apprecaited.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Tire Report?

Post by ricmorin »

Paul,

I don't think there is anything in Manager that will do this now. There may be a report like this in Report Pro from Bolt-On.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor

Post by MRISICH »

Hi Paul,

The report you're looking for is available through Report Pro. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
screen (2).png
screen (2).png (45.18 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
Pauls Automotive

Post by Pauls Automotive »

Thank you for the reply Ric and Mike.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU
scarruther1
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Post by scarruther1 »

FYI. The report in Report Pro only shows inventoried items that have been sold. It does not report the outside purchase tires sold, which are most of our sales. (This is the same for all of the tire reports in ProPack). Most of our tire sales are non-stocking, in which case we run the Materials Used report in Manager and manually enter to a spreadsheet. It would ne nice to have a report showing cost/sales/profit of all tires sold - inventoried or non-stock.
ajnealey

Post by ajnealey »

Bringing this back up. Is there a report out there that can show the cost and sales of each GL category that we have set up?

Seems relatively simple to generate since we already input the cost and the sale price on each part line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
AJ
MRISICH

Post by MRISICH »

ajnealey wrote:Bringing this back up. Is there a report out there that can show the cost and sales of each GL category that we have set up?

Seems relatively simple to generate since we already input the cost and the sale price on each part line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
AJ
Hey AJ,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

We do have a report in Report Pro under the ‘Accounting’ folder section that should help with showing the revenue by GL code with cost. Look for the folder named Revenue By GL With Cost.

As far as the Tire Reports, we’re in the process of getting this type of report ready and will hopefully be releasing it soon in Report Pro. Mitchell didn’t release this type of functionality on their end until October of 2015, so we weren’t able to implement it on ours beforehand. Now that they do, we’re working on releasing it into Report Pro.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
BECKYM589

Post by BECKYM589 »

Has any report been created for this issue yet, I too am looking for this same report. If no report yet, what is everyone doing about how to pay the Tire Tax.
MRISICH

Post by MRISICH »

BECKYM589 wrote:Has any report been created for this issue yet, I too am looking for this same report. If no report yet, what is everyone doing about how to pay the Tire Tax.
Hi Becky,

Thanks for reaching out to us. There is a way to see the tire tax in Mitchell. You’ll need to go to Setup > Standard Tables > Income Payment Types > and Income Accounts. Then add your income type in the Class Description section along with the GL Code.

This will automate this process, and you’ll then be able to use Report Pro’s ‘Revenue By GL With Cost’ report to display your tire taxes.

If you’re not sure how to do so, contact Mitchell support and they’ll be able to walk you through it.

Hope this helps.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019

Return to “Reports + Printing”