Fleet Discount Method?

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
GUTHTIRE
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Fleet Discount Method?

Post by GUTHTIRE »

Is there any Fleet "discount" functionality built in that we may be overlooking? We have multiple fleet customers, the one that comes to mind is ARI. They take a 3% off of parts & labor and it's not taxed. We attempted to create a discount for parts & labor however it's taxed and we don't see a way to mark it as non-taxable. Perhaps we're not going about this correctly in the first place?
Dan
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor
750 Club: World Class Contributor

Re: Fleet Discount Method?

Post by nickscarcare »

What I do here is set up a coupon, have it listed as fleet discount. You can set up what percentage or dollar amount you want. Then this way you can also track it to see what coupon is being used. Another way of doing it is setting up a labor as fleet discount. The reason I do a coupon is I had a couple fleets that like to see the discount. If you just have it set up as labor, that does not show up on the invoice that it is on there, the coupon does and states what the discount is.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com

Return to “Database + Settings”