SE Emailing Follow Up Letters

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
ngsc

SE Emailing Follow Up Letters

Post by ngsc »

When creating a list for follow up letters, let's say 100 names come up, is there a way to email to the customers who have an email address in our system automatically? When I print my letters they each have their own name and mailing address, emailing would be much more time efficient if I could eliminate those letters from the 100. I dont want to have to go to each customer's info and email a letter to each person individually, and yet still have to print the ones I just emailed. Any suggestions?
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: SE Emailing Follow up letters

Post by Silky7 »

Hello,

I can suggest two different options for you.

1. Mail merge. Manager SE mail merge creates a .csv file that is very simple to import into Word, Excel, or similar products. Mailing lists / letters are much easier to manage from programs designed for such things. :wink:

2. Our eCRM business marketing service would essentially take care of all the work for you. I would highly suggest it especially if you're not familiar with using the Office suite / mail merge. Our Business Performance Center support personnel can be contacted at 800-410-0529 for information on this program.
M1 Product Manager
ngsc

Re: SE Emailing Follow up letters

Post by ngsc »

We have found that the CRM program isn't as specific as we would like it to be. We would like to be able to generate follow up letters and emails based on specific recommendations and send them ourselves. Just because a customer has a recommendation in the brake category doesn't necessarily mean we want to send them a letter or email. It would also be nice if we could generate follow up letters and emails from the customer screen. This way we could be sending to a specific person instead of generating a whole list and have to sort through it. I would like to request this as an enhancement.

Charlie

Return to “Database + Settings”