First Call No parts found message

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
kkperformance

First Call No parts found message

Post by kkperformance »

first call.png
first call.png (214.65 KiB) Viewed 2312 times
Getting "NO RESULTS FOUND" when attempting to look up parts through Mitchell on the one link catalog? If so I have the work around, and am working with Mitchell and Oreillys technical support on this. Under current look up, vehicle attributes, open these attributes and delete then engine. It is the code LM7 that is causing the issue. In the past all we needed was the engine code (T), and things were fine. Somehow, nobody is taking blame, this 3 digit code has appeared and is not allowing engine as it is decoded in Mitchell to be recognized by Oreillys. Just thought it would save someone a little headache until the fix is found. This is on ALL GM V-8 engine platforms that have this issue.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: First Call No parts found message

Post by ricmorin »

Thanks for posting the heads up.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
kkperformance

Post by kkperformance »

I am working with Oreilly's and Mitchell tech support. This is the work around we come up with for now. The new 7.0 update coming out soon carries this issue as well. Spent 1 1/2 hrs total on phone today with both support teams, this is why I posted the heads up, no need anybody else going through what I already have.
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

Post by nickscarcare »

I have this happen, and I have to go to the left side and delete all the vehicle attributes, then it will look everything up.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
nickscarcare

Post by nickscarcare »

Most of the time also when this happens it is Chevy trucks that I seem to have the most issue with. Just had an 02 Avalanche that it did the same thing, erase attributes then all works.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com

Return to “Parts + Ordering”