Repairlink Not Working Properly

Parts, catalogs, purchase orders, inventory
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Re: Repairlink Not Working Properly

Post by Rich »

2GTEK190291106539

Looked for the o-ring between the Transmission and extension housing to TC. In Mitchell I get the "good luck at figuring out which gray box sucker" screen. But in the Repair link Website, it shows up fine. Leads me to believe this isn't 100% all on RL. Thumb nails are fine in each option.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
jace241
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Repairlink Not Working Properly

Post by jace241 »

Its hit or miss. I can look up a part on a vehicle and everythings fine. Go back to that same vehicle, same computer and I get the grey boxes. Its obviously not going to get fixed. Becoming a more common concept. Have problems with new Snap on Zeus showing errors connecting to vehicles. I've done everything they say, shut down at night, connect and wait for the blue light etc.. Companies just don't care anymore. I had a bad starter and a bad alternator right out of the box on 2 different vehicles this week. Ordered 2 power steering hoses that had to come from other warehouses, both missing vital adapters. People are too busy pushing fancy new add ons and trying to sell you on upgrades to care about the core values.

Return to “Parts + Ordering”