ProDemand's New Search Feature

Questions and comments about using ProDemand or ShopKeyPro information modules
sbebenelli
750 Club: World Class Contributor

ProDemand's New Search Feature

Post by sbebenelli »

I got a email last night from Mitchell about the new search feature in ProDemand. I tried it out some last night at home and have used it today. From what I can tell this seems like a huge improvement.

I've been less than satisfied with ProDemand since it came out and felt like Mitchell was falling behind compared to other companies. It had got to the point ProDemand was my 2nd choice even though it should've been faster for me to click the repair button in Manager rather than reentering the vehicle info into another program.

This seems like a great step in the right direction. Thank you.

Now please have the vehicle engine size transfer over into ProDemand when clicking the repair button in manager......
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: ProDemand's New Search Feature

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks for the feedback.

Search results are really getting tuned now, these are also going to be stored in lookup history. Relatedly, the engine will be factored in the next phase of OneSearch development.

The ultimate goal on the interface between SE and ProDemand is to go beyond Year-Make-Model-Engine and to pass the VIN so that the qualifier questions on the ProDemand side are already answered.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
sbebenelli

Re: ProDemand's New Search Feature

Post by sbebenelli »

Passing the VIN would be a huge help.

Return to “Using ProDemand”