Short Term Truck Info Access?

Questions and comments about using ProDemand or ShopKeyPro information modules
veldman
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Short Term Truck Info Access?

Post by veldman »

Is there a way to get heavy duty truck repair info on short time intervals. We don't work on them regularly but we have a good customer that has a few trucks in his fleet. Looking to get some diagnostic info and wiring diagrams.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Short Term Truck Info Access?

Post by timbre4 »

There is no such subscription option at this time. However, current OD5.com/ProDemand customers can generally get some truck information per occasion by contacting product support.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Tim Martin
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor
2.5K Uber Ninja Contributor

Re: Short Term Truck Info Access?

Post by Tim Martin »

May I chime in here?

Several years ago I was also asking this same question, not on this forum but to our local Mitchell salesman. We signed up for the medium truck info and discovered to our amazement that it is well worth the cost even if we only use it just a time or two per month. My personal opinion is that the cost is minimal compared to the value of the product even when we only use it very little. When I tried to do work on say a DT466 in an IH truck, the time I used to spend trying to get info from the dealer or another shop was frustrating. The cost, I forget exactly what it is, is well worth it. Simply go to the website, get your info an get the job done. Time an money well spent.

Just my 2 cents worth. Oh, thats right, adjusted for inflation and other things it is now 4 cents worth.

Return to “Using ProDemand”