Services Due, "Month at a Glance"

Customizable reports & inspections
dan
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Services Due, "Month at a Glance"

Post by dan »

Is there a Report Pro / Message Manager Pro report or way to build a report that would print a list all vehicles, like a fleet customer, that were due the next month. We have them set up in Message Manager, but they have requested us to send them a report a month in advance, rather than text, for all the vehicles that will come due in the next month. This is a great idea and would make our job easy as well.
Thanks, Dan
Regards,
Dan Dumbauld

The Auto Shop Inc.
901 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
voice 602-256-6164
fax 602-256-0379
dan@phoenixautoshop.com
www.phoenixautoshop.com
MRISICH
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: Services Due, "Month at a Glance"

Post by MRISICH »

Hi Dan,

There are a few ways to go about this. First, within Report Pro you can select the option to "export recommendations for date range" and then select the dates for the inquiry, for instance October 1 through October 31. This will give you information for all of your customers with recommendations for the given month. You can then filter the results with the company name or customer name.

Alternatively, you can use Report Pro's query builder function to build a query, using the tables and fields relevant to your search.

I hope this helps.

Please reach out to our support team should you need additional assistance: http://www.boltontechnology.com/support.html or by calling 610-400-1019.
Michael Risich
Founder & CEO

BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY™

610-400-1019
http://boltontechnology.com/
dan
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Services Due, "Month at a Glance"

Post by dan »

Thanks Mike,
Export Recommendations to Excel and filtering got me real close to what I need. Maybe someday I'll play with a query, but not for this.

Thanks, Dan
Regards,
Dan Dumbauld

The Auto Shop Inc.
901 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
voice 602-256-6164
fax 602-256-0379
dan@phoenixautoshop.com
www.phoenixautoshop.com

Return to “Report Pro”