Printing from Scheduler

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
nhsc
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Printing from Scheduler

Post by nhsc »

I know that we should be relying on the electronic schedule and saving trees, but some guys are just old-fashioned and want to look at a piece of paper with the day's plan on it. When I do print the day's schedule it shows hours from 12AM to 10PM and that makes the entries very crowded in the middle of the page. Although customization of the hours displayed on the screen is possible, there doesn't appear to be a way to change the printed version (unless I'm missing something.) Ideally, showing hours from 7:30 - 6:00 would be nice.
JAY PHILLIPS
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Printing from Scheduler

Post by timbre4 »

I've moved this to the Scheduler section as we are trying to keep all related comments together.

We are working on the printing aspects and I've recently seen some prototypes that will address this need.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Jay,

Try running this file. http://www.m1faqs.com/fix/SE/ScheduleReports.exe Afterwards, you should find 3 Schedule reports under the Management tab that should help straighten things out.
M1 Product Manager
nhsc

Post by nhsc »

Thanks, I see it and I'll use it.
JAY PHILLIPS
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

It is important to note that file must be run on the host machine as well as any station that might be running the reports (even if you don't normally use the host as a station).
M1 Product Manager
nhsc

Post by nhsc »

Thanks, this ability is helpful to me.
JAY PHILLIPS
SKLINE17

Post by SKLINE17 »

I was able to get everything working fine. Two things though. Can you make it so you can select each technician separately? Also when printing it off, Company names don't show up on there. It just leaves the name field blank. Thanks!
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

SKLINE17 wrote: Also when printing it off, Company names don't show up on there. It just leaves the name field blank. Thanks!
I don't think is an issue with the report, but more likely the scheduling of companies. (We're working on a couple of changes in this regard) Could you check the appointment itself and see if the subject is filled in properly?
M1 Product Manager
SKLINE17

Post by SKLINE17 »

Silky7 wrote:
SKLINE17 wrote: Also when printing it off, Company names don't show up on there. It just leaves the name field blank. Thanks!
I don't think is an issue with the report, but more likely the scheduling of companies. (We're working on a couple of changes in this regard) Could you check the appointment itself and see if the subject is filled in properly?
Yes it does look like everything is filled in properly. I will wait for the changes/update and let you know if it does not work. Thanks.

Return to “Scheduler”