Assigning Multiple Technicians in Scheduler?

Discussions of SE Scheduler/ Appointment Editor
karihoffman

Assigning Multiple Technicians in Scheduler?

Post by karihoffman »

Has anyone figured out how to easily schedule multiple technicians through the scheduler? We have one tech that does all of our MPIs and we typically schedule him for the first part of any appointment and then overlap him with an assigned technician that will be doing the rest of the work. Currently, it seems like I would have to create two separate appointments to make this function properly and that seems like additional unnecessary work. Currently we are not using the scheduler and are using an excel sheet instead. Any thoughts??
BERGMANS1
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Re: Assigning Multiple Technicians in Scheduler

Post by BERGMANS1 »

karihoffman wrote:Has anyone figured out how to easily schedule multiple technicians through the scheduler? We have one tech that does all of our MPIs and we typically schedule him for the first part of any appointment and then overlap him with an assigned technician that will be doing the rest of the work. Currently, it seems like I would have to create two separate appointments to make this function properly and that seems like additional unnecessary work. Currently we are not using the scheduler and are using an excel sheet instead. Any thoughts??
I know it seems ridiculous, but you could always create two repair orders for the same vehicle and assign a different tech to each one. Not sure how else to do it.
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Re: Assigning Multiple Technicians in Scheduler

Post by brianp87 »

I have not figured out a good way for this either

Return to “Scheduler”