Company Pays For Employee Repairs?

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
Vickie

Company Pays For Employee Repairs?

Post by Vickie »

We service a company that pays the bill for their employee vehicles. Is there a way to have the vehicles under the company and also attached to the individual? We also use CRM and need to have a way to have email messages go to the individual and not the company...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vickie
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Re: Company Pays For Employee Repairs?

Post by fortknoxx »

nothing that i can come up with, sorry.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

Vickie wrote:We service a company that pays the bill for their employee vehicles. Is there a way to have the vehicles under the company and also attached to the individual? We also use CRM and need to have a way to have email messages go to the individual and not the company...any suggestions?

Thanks,
Vickie
I do not know of a way to currently accomplish this. The only thing I could think of is to add the individual and include the company name with it. You would then have to manually create a statement and merge all these together.

You bring up a valid point, because I service many fleets where the individual driver is responsible for scheduling and service on the vehicle. Sending CRM reminders to the company email address would do no good. The ability to send CRM emails to individuals within a company would be very helpful. Perhaps it should be an enhancement request?
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

How do I make that request?
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Post by Rich »

I think you just did!

Tim watches this forum pretty close. He's on top of the game. I do not believe there is an "official" form to fill out.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Thanks Rich, I'm in San Francisco today so not quite as quick. :arrow:

We do have a recorded enhancement request for 3rd part billing which I believe covers this. If there are additional aspects to consider, please list them and I'll update the entry.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

I'm not sure this one really falls under third party billing. This has more to do with CRM and emails, whereas the current method allows for only a single email, and with many fleets the 'driver' is responsible for scheduling and we would like to have multiple emails for a single fleet associated with the vehicle.

That sounds like a lot of work on the CRM side of things. :oops: But at least we asked.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
AskFranz

Post by AskFranz »

All Mitchell1 Management Product Suggetions can be made here. I'm not to sure who reviews them...but that's where I've always been told to send customers.

http://www.buymitchell1.com/form/mgtreport.htm
steven kiser

Post by steven kiser »

i'm thinking something as simple as billing address / mailing address. another point here, i hit upon the idea of all the companies that i service the drivers of the vehicles also drive personal cars or trucks. i've created packages that i leave on the dash of the vehicles that include advisor sheets that i ask them to turn into their supervisor and the second copy to me. if they turn them into me i offer them a $20.00 oil change (with the usual restrictions) or a discount on service work. i believe that if i looked into the % of work that i do on the drivers personal cars it's around %60. just a reminder again, when we're fishing for new customers we'll always occasionally drop our line to low and drag up a bottom feeder. let's not let our need for business cloud our good judgment (you all know what i'm talking about. that little voice in out heads that we on occasion ignore) cut the line and re hook. :roll:
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “Database + Settings”