Groups

A place to post for now; some will turn into TIPS under the other topics
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Re: Groups

Post by Rich »

timbre4 wrote:To borrow Rich's idea (in our 20th Anniversary Manager SE Tips booklet), use the Membership # field! :idea:
Now, before anyone thinks I use this as a work tool, you may be wrong. I generally talk to the customers, when one of them say "man, all the Turkeys ate my garden, i swear if any one asks to hunt them darn things they can hunt all year long." Rich goes right to the membership area and enters "turkey". then when turkey season comes I go to the membership search and enter "turkey" and there it is. I tell yah, the gu-roos at Mitchell have all the bases covered. :wink:

PS, also works for ice fishing, deer hunting, mushroom hunting, coyote hunting.

PSS, i also make notes in there such as, "FSU Football", FSU Baseball" "BRHS Track" etc etc. Then if the need arises I can search to see how many local sports players we have. Perhaps we are better to advertise on the Football flier than we are in another area. I also add things like "used car wanted" or "used car for sale".
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
madmoneymike5
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Post by madmoneymike5 »

Nice idea, Rich. What a clever way to use the given functions....
(Using Version 7.0.11 as of June 2016)
Rich

Post by Rich »

Thanks. This is a Cadillac system being used by Chevette owners here. I hardly scratch the surface of it. But this is one of the very useful EASY to use functions.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.

Return to “Tips + Ideas”