Email Contest

A place to post for now; some will turn into TIPS under the other topics
abenton4146

Email Contest

Post by abenton4146 »

We have 4 locations, and we all started using Social CRM with Mitchell. Email is obviously very important with this feature. We are up front with our customers regarding the benefit of this, however some of our employees are uncomfortable asking or just forget. Because of this we have been sluggish getting emails, so we were thinking about creating a contest for our service advisors to jumpstart this process. In fairness to each advisor, I think the winner should be the one who has the best email to work order written percentage. Is there a report in Mitchell to track something like this for a specific date range? Any tips to track this would be awesome.
liljoe
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Re: Email Contest

Post by liljoe »

We have a jar on the counter that says " register for a free oil change" , theyhave to fill out a slip with their email address and such to be entered. This has worked very well for us to collet them. We draw once a month and notify the winner via email.
Working hard to prove the Green Team can do it with the best of 'em.
Always remember: AIN'T NO FREE LUNCHES!!
Am I the Only One?- I don't think I am.
The further a society retreats from the truth, the more it hates those who speak it. George Orwell.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

I've heard of of several shops doing as Joe does, with excellent results. A lot of people can't resist a drawing for something free. :D
M1 Product Manager
ARS
300 Club: Superstar Contributor
300 Club: Superstar Contributor

Post by ARS »

liljoe wrote:We have a jar on the counter that says " register for a free oil change" , they have to fill out a slip with their email address and such to be entered. This has worked very well for us to collet them. We draw once a month and notify the winner via email.

We do the same thing-- except we call the winners- our jar gets pretty full- & we list the winners in our newsletter

Return to “Tips + Ideas”