Custom Function Keys?

A place to post for now; some will turn into TIPS under the other topics
lloyd-wilson

Custom Function Keys?

Post by lloyd-wilson »

Hi Everyone, so first time posting but been a Mitchell user for over 20 years. So "End of day" reports are great for what they at, but like many I am sure everyone runs end of month reports as well. Has anyone every been able to create a quick key or custom report that allows a single click and then will pull all of the reports I want ?? I mean in excel this would take 5 minutes to ??
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: CUSTOM QUICK KEYS

Post by ricmorin »

Welcome to the Forum!

The only report I run monthly is the Business Summary, and actually I also run that weekly. You have an interesting idea of an additional report grouping that can be run from a single request, whether you choose to do that monthly, weekly or whatever. That would have to be built into the program, depending on interest of course. Cool idea. :idea:
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

We do have recorded the enhancement to add a "Favorites" area into the Reports. The idea being you can tag certain reports as a Favorite, and those will be the only ones listed in that tab. Batching them gets trickier due to some reports requiring selections (date ranges, categories, techs, etc.)
M1 Product Manager
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Post by Rich »

Silky7 wrote:We do have recorded the enhancement to add a "Favorites" area into the Reports. The idea being you can tag certain reports as a Favorite, and those will be the only ones listed in that tab. Batching them gets trickier due to some reports requiring selections (date ranges, categories, techs, etc.)
+1
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.

Return to “Tips + Ideas”