Shop key Vs Manager Se

A place to post for now; some will turn into TIPS under the other topics
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Shop key Vs Manager Se

Post by brianp87 »

What are the differences between Manager Se and shop key. I am thinking about the snap on zues which includes online information in a yearly form from shop key. Which we already pay for with manager so I wondering if we would keep both or get a discount for having paid for both or how this works?
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Shop key Vs Manager Se

Post by ricmorin »

Manager SE and ShopKey are the same thing, just different branding. The online information is likely SureTrack or Intelligent Diagnostics. I wouldn't think the tool would come with a subscription to management software.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
brianp87
3K Time Lord Contributor
3K Time Lord Contributor

Post by brianp87 »

ricmorin wrote:Manager SE and ShopKey are the same thing, just different branding. The online information is likely SureTrack or Intelligent Diagnostics. I wouldn't think the tool would come with a subscription to management software.
It does come with a couple of years of it and it pulls directly the same information we currently get from the Prodemand site not the manager program.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

ShopKey is the sales channel brand, similar to Mitchell 1; underneath that:

ShopKeyPro = ProDemand
SE Professional = Manager SE
etc. with other information products
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
GUTHTIRE
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Post by GUTHTIRE »

brianp87 wrote:What are the differences between Manager Se and shop key. I am thinking about the snap on zues which includes online information in a yearly form from shop key. Which we already pay for with manager so I wondering if we would keep both or get a discount for having paid for both or how this works?
While the two are essentially the same IT DOES matter when procuring such things as texting. We went round in circles with billing and activation.
Last edited by GUTHTIRE on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

GUTHTIRE wrote:
brianp87 wrote:What are the differences between Manager Se and shop key. I am thinking about the snap on zues which includes online information in a yearly form from shop key. Which we already pay for with manager so I wondering if we would keep both or get a discount for having paid for both or how this works?
While to two are essentially the same IT DOES matter when procuring such things as texting. We went round in circles with billing and activation.
Apologies for any difficulty; we use two different product codes to address this: Manager SE = MGRSETXT / / ShopKey SE Professional = SKMGRSETXT
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Tips + Ideas”