Chrysler Corp. Vehicles Like OEM Spark Plugs

Information and links to Repair assets on the forum
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor
750 Club: World Class Contributor

Re: Chrysler Corp. Vehicles Like OEM Spark Plugs

Post by nickscarcare »

Another problem I see is with thermostats, aftermarket don't work like OE lots of times, Chrysler is bad for this.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by steven kiser »

Have you noticed that there are two lines of almost everything now. There is a t stat for 6.95 or another for 15.90. There is a significant difference in them.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
AngelsAutoCare

Post by AngelsAutoCare »

I usually swap out Denso double platinum's in Chryslers without any issues and extend the 30k recommendation on the tune-up... Maybe I'm just lucky so far...

I do generally stick to motorcraft for Ford, Delco for GM, and Denso for asians. Whatever WorldPac recommends for the Euro's is what they usually get
Crescentbunny
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Post by Crescentbunny »

ricmorin wrote:The most reasonable explanation I heard was that the heat ranges were offset enough to cause issues.
This is how I've always understood it. They SAY they have the correct heat rating on the box but are truly not up to OE specification in that regard.

Return to “MEMBER REPAIR TIPS”