2007 Ford F250 - 6.0L Dsl Headlight Problem

Specific repair issues for RWD trucks, SUVs & vans
raulrodriguez

2007 Ford F250 - 6.0L Dsl Headlight Problem

Post by raulrodriguez »

I'm working on a 07 F 250 6.0 deisel and the headlights aren't working....of course I checked the fuses...they are fine, I checked the headlight switch and the switch had 12 volts and I switched the switch to a manual position and the headlights still did not come on but i know the switch is good because I tested it.Only the parking lights are coming on. The bright lights work but not the normal headlights. All other lights work, hazard, directional. The only way I can make the headlights work is if I put 12 volts to the headlight fuse.
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2007 Ford F250 - 6.0L Dsl Headlight Problem

Post by steven kiser »

check the multi function switch on the column, the lights feed through it.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
ricmorin

Re: 2007 Ford F250 - 6.0L Dsl Headlight Problem

Post by ricmorin »

raulrodriguez wrote:I'm working on a 07 F 250 6.0 deisel and the headlights aren't working....of course I checked the fuses...they are fine, I checked the headlight switch and the switch had 12 volts and I switched the switch to a manual position and the headlights still did not come on but i know the switch is good because I tested it.Only the parking lights are coming on. The bright lights work but not the normal headlights. All other lights work, hazard, directional. The only way I can make the headlights work is if I put 12 volts to the headlight fuse.
I'd like to look at the diagram for this. Does the vehicle have autolamps and does it have DRL's?
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Ford Trucks”