2006 Ford F350 Super Duty - 6.0L Crank/No Start?

Specific repair issues for RWD trucks, SUVs & vans
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2006 Ford F350 Super Duty - 6.0L Crank/No Start?

Post by steven kiser »

Congrats, hopefully it's done. Personally i think it's ok simply because i've experienced it before. Any time i have one of these in the shop for anything i look t the lube sticker and if it's been done at any of the Jimmy Lubes i call and ask if there are any odd issues during the first 30 minutes of operation. You would be shocked of how many silly issues have been resolved with rotella. I'm not surprised if there is a hint od dsl fuel in the oil whit blow by.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
NPASC_mike
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Post by NPASC_mike »

Side note also... The aftermarket has been having issues with filters. Do NOT ever throw out the OEM caps, We have been using OEM filters on these since I learned of this ( the hard way) While theres not many of them on this island... we've fixed three now that no one else has been able to touch for various issues, Injectors, HPOP, now everyone brings them here... ( oh joy)

I am almost getting to like these engines as I make good money on them now thanks to Liljoe and a few other 6.0 savy guys out here. Thanks Guys..

Oh and yes, I just happen to be on here researching an F550 6.0 issue... :P
There is always enough time to do it right the first time.
steven kiser

Post by steven kiser »

When i smell diesel fuel in the shop i'm smelling money. If you look at the filter shelves you'll see all blue carquest and two sections of oem ford filters. Oil and fuel. Like said above i've lost count of how many we've replaced filters (all after market) because they suck air.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “Ford Trucks”