2006 Dodge Dakota - Check balls FIXED THANKS!

Specific repair issues for Dodge RWD trucks, vans + Jeep products
NPASC_mike
100 Club: Active Contributor

2006 Dodge Dakota - Check balls FIXED THANKS!

Post by NPASC_mike »

Bit of a Jam here. My OD5 is inop and I am awaiting new installation discs, and for some reason I cannot access OD5.com

While replacing the solenoid pack on this 06 Dakota with a 3.7 A/T 4 WD ( 1D7HW28K36S695449 )
Tech lost track of where the check balls went in the valve body. He is "kinda" sure where they go but I want to be SURE. Does anyone have this diagram and can they post or email it to me??

Local dealer who we buy ALL our Chrysler parts from was too " busy" to print it out. ( Next time I need parts I might be too busy to remember their number) I dont call in favors from dealers but maybe once a year, But I bet I spend more there than the bloke who just bought a car... anyway...thats another rant...

Anyone out here? Hello? lol thanks guys!
Last edited by NPASC_mike on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is always enough time to do it right the first time.
mopwrforme
200 Club: Major Contributor
200 Club: Major Contributor

Re: 2006 Dodge Dakota - Check Valve Locations

Post by mopwrforme »

sorry for the late post, yes we can help my computer skills are to say the least lacking Ill need a fax #
i wouldnt have a clue how to scan then post it to the forum. this info is straight out of the chrysler
45 or 545 rfe school overhaul manule either one there the same as far as the ck. balls go. 8) 8) 8)
perfection-automotive.net
NPASC_mike

Re: 2006 Dodge Dakota - Check Valve Locations

Post by NPASC_mike »

Thanks Man, tech support hooked me up the following morning and I keep forgetting I am 4 hours behind everyone else. I got a couple of PM's with the info and thanks to those guys too!!!
Once I saw the diagram I was like.. "DOH" ( insert Homer Simpson voice here) Never hurts to double check witih the diagram though.

Internet has been on and off for two days so its been tough to check back here. I'll throw a Mopar pic in here you might appreciate though. My old ride that now sits int he weeds in Upstate NY...
Attachments
360 powered Pro Truck
360 powered Pro Truck
Woodhull20095truck.jpg (34.07 KiB) Viewed 2855 times
There is always enough time to do it right the first time.
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: 2006 Dodge Dakota - Check balls FIXED THANKS!

Post by steven kiser »

Alway's makes me feel warm and fuzzy when i see a thank you in the forum.
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Return to “Dodge Trucks / Jeep”