Manager SE 8.2.2 Release - Adds 2021 Models

Shop Management Software Release News for SE
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Manager SE 8.2.2 Release - Adds 2021 Models

Post by timbre4 »

Jimmy@DGB - Quick note to let you know we're looking into this matter and will advise. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

UPDATE:

1. M1 support is contacting The Back Office (TBO) to put your case to the front of the line to shorten changeover time to AccountingLink.

2. I've been made aware it was not the SE 8.2.2 update itself that caused this unforeseen issue. Rather it was a process applied AFTER the update to force the DMV (2021 models) to appear:

"It was not the update itself. We tried updating customer to 8.2.2.113 but the DMV would not change. We followed a process that included restoring an MSEC backup to help with the DMV. This fixed the DMV issue but unfortunately this broke the QBI integration as an unforeseen side effect."

Again, we apologize for this situation.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Jimmy@DGB
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by Jimmy@DGB »

Thanks Tim, we were able to get it resolved Thursday. And thanks for the explanation, I wasn't really sure what had to be done or what caused the issue. And I wasn't sure who these people in the back office were but I couldn't help thinking to myself "just get up and go back there and talk to them!" It took me a minute of talking to the guy to realize it was a completely separate company named The Back Office. :lol:

Anyways, thanks again.
blakevosburg

Post by blakevosburg »

Since updating to 8.2.2, I have not been able to transfer part orders into Manager SE from the connected O’Reilly First Call Catalog. Could be coincidental timing - viewing the catalog works as expected, but have lost the shopping cart option to transfer orders when complete. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Thanks all
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

blakevosburg wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:33 pm
Since updating to 8.2.2, I have not been able to transfer part orders into Manager SE from the connected O’Reilly First Call Catalog. Could be coincidental timing - viewing the catalog works as expected, but have lost the shopping cart option to transfer orders when complete. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Thanks all
The FCO catalog is working fine for me. It would be prudent to check in with our support if this continues.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “SE News”