Training In Pittsburgh?

Read Forum RULES + FAQs FIRST; then A) Register, B) Activate, C) Log in, enjoy
MJAUTO

Training In Pittsburgh?

Post by MJAUTO »

:( WE NEED A LOCAL TRAINING CLASS ON THE MGR SYSTEM. I HAVE BEEN A USER FOR 8 YEARS AND WE HAVE HAD NO PGH TRAINING.
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Re: TRAINING IN PGH

Post by Rich »

Welcome to the forum. PGH??? MItchell has had trainings around the country for years. Very good learning. Where ya from? Nothing in your profile shows a location.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: TRAINING IN PGH

Post by ricmorin »

PGH - Pittsburgh?

Are you the shop on Pioneer Ave?

If so, there was a training in Richmond a while back. And Nashville would be the next closest.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Training In Pittsburgh?

Post by timbre4 »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your interest in our workshop events.

We have been doing these since July 2005 and currently schedule three events per year to cover east, west and somewhere in between. After trying a number of cities, it became apparent that some locations had better turnouts than others. At this time the cities in our rotation are Atlantic City, Orlando, Nashville, Las Vegas and San Diego. The next event is being finalized for Nashville in mid-July.

When considering a workshop, you have to factor time away from the business, travel expense, sitting for two days, listening to other shops' questions. Not tyring to dissuade you, just trying to help set a realistic expectation level here.

Not everybody in your shop can get away to attend however there are internet video modules that replicate a good portion of what is covered in the workshops, except that you are in control of the flow. If you want to repeat part of it or come back to it later with fewer distractions you can! Take a look here, it's open 24/7 from any PC with speakers.

http://performancecenter.mitchell1.com/ ... videos.asp

What specifically are your unanswered questions? Dedicated forum members are standing by to address them. You could very well get them answered here, today, now! How bout it? :idea:
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Received Friday 4/23:
"SMALLER SCALE TRAINING IN LOCAL AREAS WOULD BE A NICE BENEFIT, NOT EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL OR HAVE THE DESIRE TO."

Replied Saturday 4/24:
It would be nice but as much as I would enjoy doing them, the economics aren't there.

Did you take a look at the internet Manager modules I included a link for? These are available right now 24/7 on YOUR schedule with no travel time & expense. That's the point!

Keep in mind that when 30-50 shops are in the room, each of them has questions. Some shops ask many questions which frustrates other attendees; you get the picture.

If you've been using it this long, you basically know the system and just need some particulars answered or ask if there are better ways to do something. These questions are answered on the Shop Management Users Forum every day. Shops helping other shops goes beyond what we do as your provider, because they use it every day it's even more valuable to you.

Rather than commit to any serious length of time away from, let's hear exactly what your top 5 questions would be. I suspect the answers are already on the forum or training modules now. If not, I'll answer them for you.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Post by fortknoxx »

I have had many of my questions answered on this forum. I even get to help answer other peoples questions.

I did attend the AC workshop, it was great.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell

Return to “1. > HOW THIS FORUM WORKS [READ FIRST!]”