7.0 Release Issues

Manager SE specific technical issues
Gerald Martin
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

7.0 Release Issues

Post by Gerald Martin »

There is an apparent change in default highlight when going to vehicle History tab in 7.0. My usual habit was to click on history and hit enter on the keyboard (the last invoice was always highlighted) to pop up the last visit. Now my habit is starts the email process (the blue highlight is on the email button)

Was this an intentional change?

Gerald
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: 7.0 Release Issues

Post by Silky7 »

Gerald Martin wrote:There is an apparent change in default highlight when going to vehicle History tab in 7.0. My usual habit was to click on history and hit enter on the keyboard (the last invoice was always highlighted) to pop up the last visit. Now my habit is starts the email process (the blue highlight is on the email button)

Was this an intentional change?

Gerald
Gerald,

It used to be the focus was on the Detail button when the screen opened, now it's obviously the email button. Changing the landing focus back should be a relatively minor change. I'll record it for the development team.
M1 Product Manager
Johnny5
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by Johnny5 »

Gerald - no - it was an error introduced and not caught when we put the email button in there. It will be fixed in 7.0.2
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1
Cory
100 Club: Active Contributor

SE 7.0 Technical Issues

Post by Cory »

If we schedule a job, It automatically adds that technician to parts and labor. Is it possible to leave it blank, or "Please select Technician"? The tech performing the labor is not always the tech ordering the parts.

We are also having an issue when purging estimates now. I believe tech support has recorded this, just want to verify. I have uploaded a screenshot of the error.
Attachments
ERROR.jpg
ERROR.jpg (107.45 KiB) Viewed 3064 times
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Cory,

The purge estimates issue was addressed with 7.0.2. Have you seen a prompt to install that yet?
M1 Product Manager
Cory

Post by Cory »

Silky7 wrote:Cory,

The purge estimates issue was addressed with 7.0.2. Have you seen a prompt to install that yet?
I have been updated to 7.0.2 for a while, but the error is still occuring.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Cory wrote:
Silky7 wrote:Cory,

I have been updated to 7.0.2 for a while, but the error is still occuring.
My apologies. I was mistaken on the timing of when this was fixed. It did not make the 7.0.2 patch, but was fixed shortly after. The next patch will address it.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Technical Issues”