LOF Packages - Didn't Copy Correctly?

Manager SE specific technical issues
nhsc
25 Club: Starting Contributor

LOF Packages - Didn't Copy Correctly?

Post by nhsc »

I thought I saw something about this on the forum before, but can't seem to find it now. Anyway, after the upgrade I noted that the LOF packages didn't migrate correctly, i.e.: the description details in the list that pops up is the same for all choices (copying the first entry) and when transferring the package to an RO, the amount of oil is always the same, no matter what choice is made. I haven't had time to try to edit the packages, but got tired of changing the amount of oil today and decided to make the time. I tried to delete and re-organize the packages, with no success. The descriptions and the amounts continue to reflect only the first entry in the list.
JAY PHILLIPS
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: LOF Packages - Didn't Copy Correctly?

Post by Silky7 »

Jay,

I think you recently called our Tech Support regarding this issue, right? I was expecting to see your database in my repair queue, but never did. It looked like there's an invalid reference for the packages, and we would need the database to see if we can re-associate the packages correctly.
M1 Product Manager
nhsc
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by nhsc »

I had not called.
JAY PHILLIPS
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Ah, well, someone with a very similar situation then. Give us a call when you have time.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Technical Issues”