Payment Issues (Batch and Invoice)

Manager SE specific technical issues
bonabros

Payment Issues (Batch and Invoice)

Post by bonabros »

Having two different issues applying payments that happens every day since updating to 7.0.11

Issue 1
-Applying payment to individual invoice where customer has a discount rate that applies to all invoices.
1) F4 to find invoice
2) Pay/Post invoice
3) Select date, Payment type "e-deposit/check/whatever" and enter in the partial amount being paid, hit Pay button.
4) Mitchell asks "Post additional payments now?" This is normal because there is a remainder on invoice. Hit Yes.
5) Apply remaining balance under "Discount", hit pay. (Payment application should be completed now, and was prior to 7.0.11 update)
6) **Now asking for "Post additional payments now?" If hit yes, it wants me to apply 0.00. If hit no, it works fine but does not ask me to post as it thinks there is a balance on invoice still.

Issue 2
-Applying batch payments to customer account
1) F5 to find customer
2) Date, Type, Amount to match check stub
3) Find invoices being paid, click apply to ones paid, and skip over ones not being applied.
4) Mitchell tells you "Cannot apply balance of less than 0 to invoice XXXXXX"
5) Sometimes I have to clear out the entire payment and reenter it until it finally works. Huge pain when a customer has 100 invoice or so to pay...
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Payment Issues (Batch and Invoice)

Post by Silky7 »

mattiebatslayer,

You'll probably want to give us a call at Tech Support. I'm not able to replicate your second issue.
M1 Product Manager
bonabros

Post by bonabros »

Okay,

Next large batch payment I get, I will call up and do a teamviewer.

Thanks!
JeromeKoehn
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by JeromeKoehn »

Kind of have the same problem since version 7.0.11 see my post under "customer Names" 2nd question

Return to “Technical Issues”