Nuisance changes from update

Manager SE specific technical issues
Heidi5

Nuisance changes from update

Post by Heidi5 »

Since the last update I have noticed a few changes which are an inconvenience....

1. When manually entering a job/labor item, the category that I select carries over to the next labor item. It used to go to "None". Now I have to be very diligent about checking that.

2. When finalizing an invoice, I used to be able to jump from labor line to the next without having to use the mouse to click save. I would double click on the next labor line and a window would pop us asking to save. Now I have to use the mouse and it slows me down.

3. After updating actual hours for my techs I used to be able to press "Enter" and it would save. Now I hit enter and nothing happens, again I have to use the mouse to save.

4. I used to be able to press "Tab" to go from billed hours to actual hours and now I can't

5. I have had only a handful of customer that on the work order all of the vehicle dates (Inspection date, last visit date and manufacturers date) prints as 01/01/-4713. In the system the dates are actual but they do not print

These are small complaints but they slow me down a great deal, is there an easy fix for them?

Return to “Technical Issues”