New Update SE 8.2.134

Manager SE specific technical issues
nickscarcare
750 Club: World Class Contributor

New Update SE 8.2.134

Post by nickscarcare »

We just did the new update, to 8.2.0.141, and now we noticed 1 thing already is that after you put in all the payment info and go to print, before the next 10 clicks, the first screen you come to the button to go to print the button does no "stick" that you have it set to print. This was always a sticky button before and we liked that, so hopefully we can get it switched back. Had to learn how to now put emails in which is a nice addition to have more than 1.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: New upadate

Post by Silky7 »

nickscarcare wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:21 pm
We just did the new update, to 8.2.0.141, and now we noticed 1 thing already is that after you put in all the payment info and go to print, before the next 10 clicks, the first screen you come to the button to go to print the button does no "stick" that you have it set to print. This was always a sticky button before and we liked that, so hopefully we can get it switched back. Had to learn how to now put emails in which is a nice addition to have more than 1.
This would not have been an intentional change, nor have I heard mention of this yet. We'll look into it. Thanks for reporting!
M1 Product Manager
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

The checkbox for 'Clear SubEstimates' when selling revisions does not stick either. I have to select it every time.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

ricmorin wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:27 pm
The checkbox for 'Clear SubEstimates' when selling revisions does not stick either. I have to select it every time.
I just used Sell Revision 4 times (single user PC) and the Clear Sub-Est box has stayed checked. Will try other combinations... EDIT: New and old Revisions, difference records, keeps working as expected.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
nickscarcare

Re: New Update SE 8.2.134

Post by nickscarcare »

It has been happening every time for us. It is the post date pop up.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.

507-345-6425
http://www.nickscarcare.com

Return to “Technical Issues”