Estimator down?

Manager SE specific technical issues
liljoe
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Estimator down?

Post by liljoe »

I can not access estimator function from manager. It says no info available. Restarted program and P.C. both. Anyone else having this issue?
Working hard to prove the Green Team can do it with the best of 'em.
Always remember: AIN'T NO FREE LUNCHES!!
Am I the Only One?- I don't think I am.
The further a society retreats from the truth, the more it hates those who speak it. George Orwell.
JPReilly

Re: Estimator down?

Post by JPReilly »

I am having same problem.... Have had problems with Mitchell repair software for couple days.... freezing up and have to reload page
ShopManTim
100 Club: Active Contributor
100 Club: Active Contributor

Post by ShopManTim »

Once in a while ours will do that. So far, all I have had to do was to shut down and restart my computer and the program. We are running Windows 10. I was led to believe that Windows 10 was the most stable and best program. Haven't seen that yet. So far, I have had more issues with Windows 10 than any other version i have owned going back to 1997. Can be most frustrating when I am trying to hurry get a job done but I'm forced to conclude that there is a slight conflict between something in Windows 10 and the current version of MOD & Shop Manager.
Enjoying Life as Our Maker Designed - Wrenching to pay the bills
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

In regards to the service interruption yesterday, I'm told it was due to correcting an issue with a related service that caused a 45 minute outage. We apologize for this interruption.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Technical Issues”