History - what am i missing?

Manager SE specific technical issues
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

History - what am i missing?

Post by Rich »

Had a customer come in, we just worked on his vehicle a few months ago. I remember him being here, he is one of those customers that his kids bring his car in some times, and he does others. I pulled up his account and see that his car had "no history" so I started to search his kids accounts thinking we may have put it under one of their names....nothing. Went back to Roberts account and opened the history to find we have worked on it multiple times. Is there something on our end that is causing this to happen? Is this a "glitch" in the system? I'm not going to lose sleep, just wondering if this is a snow ball that hit me and an avalanche is coming down the mountain. :wink:
Attachments
jensendetails.jpg
jensendetails.jpg (83.22 KiB) Viewed 1869 times
JensenOverall.jpg
JensenOverall.jpg (140.35 KiB) Viewed 1869 times
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: History - what am i missing?

Post by Silky7 »

Well, Rich...try as I might, I cannot replicate this. I've tried posting without printing, posting from the WIP, using the Charge account - all the little nuances I can come up with, but that date keeps getting written/updated.

I too would like to know if we have a particular workflow that causes the update to fail.
M1 Product Manager
Rich

Re: History - what am i missing?

Post by Rich »

Not much help, but I am the one that started all 5 work orders, all were paid with Credit card. Can not tell who actually "closed" the invoice when it was paid for. I also went into the Customer tab and opened the "update customer status" and closed it (because it makes about as much sense as shutting the system off to fix anything) and it still did not change. I have not found this with any other customer.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.

Return to “Technical Issues”