Multiple Email Address For Customer

SocialCRM markets with data from Manager SE
SpiritAuto

Multiple Email Address For Customer

Post by SpiritAuto »

Mitchell has allowed for multiple email addresses for a little while now and I had a customer complain they are not getting sent to both their emails. I called Mitchell CRM today and they informed me that the customer would need to go to a different site make account on it to update his email address. My question is why is it that I have his updated information.
Last edited by SpiritAuto on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Multiple Email Address For Customer

Post by ricmorin »

SpiritAuto wrote:Mitchell has allowed for multiple email addresses for a little while now and I had a customer complain they are not getting sent to both their emails. I called Mitchell CRM today and they informed me that the customer would need to go to a different site make account on it to update his email address. My question is why is it that I have his updated information and I am paying Mitchell for this CRM service does my customer have to go to a site to update their info, why can I/Mitchell not update it with the correct information I have.
I've updated emails simply by changing them in Manager. I'll try it on my own account tonight and let you know.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
SpiritAuto

Post by SpiritAuto »

Updated my post to remove the outside it turns out it is a site they own. A CRM manager just contacted me back and verified that everything was correct on my end. It seems for some reason it doesn't update the email address.
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

I've added an email address to my own account. I can see the upload occurred and the new email data transferred, but my account did not get updated. Checking further.....

Noteworthy: If your customer unsubscribes at any point, adding or changing emails in Manager will have no effect. Also, multiple emails need to be separated by a semicolon, not a comma.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
SpiritAuto

Post by SpiritAuto »

Had CRM Manager call me back to screen grabs of customers info and sending it to support as we are not sure why it is not updating.

Return to “SocialCRM”