CRM & ProPack

SocialCRM markets with data from Manager SE
scarruther1
50 Club: Regular Contributor

CRM & ProPack

Post by scarruther1 »

I have been trying to get answers on the ProPack forum about the oil change recommendations set by LubePro.

Does Mitchell CRM send reminders for recommendations we make ie.brakes/timing belts etc.? Do they send reminders for the oil change recommendations created by ProPack?

How does Mitchell CRM and ProPak LubePro work together? Does anyone know?

This is very frustrating, I feel like I am being bounced around between two separate products. Shouldn't they work in harmony?

If I cannot get answers to my questions about "recommendations" and the relationship with ProPack soon, I am jumping ship to Demandforce on 10/1 :roll:
Pauls Automotive
1000 Club: Interstellar

Re: CRM & ProPack

Post by Pauls Automotive »

From my understanding Mitchell is going to send a recommendation for anything in the recommendations area. No matter what service it is. Pro Pack will send out anything it puts on the scheduler. Not only oil changes but any Advanced Scheduling you set up. There is definitely a chance for duplication but I believe you can get around this. I will look into it and get back to you.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
TRUE HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU
Pauls Automotive

OK here is what I am getting from what I researched. The recommendation that go under the vehicle tab in Mitchell whee it be from ProPack or your own in house all should be going to CRM. So if have an oil change recommendation in there it will send an email from Mitchell CRM. ProPack will text it to their cell phone a week ahead of time. Personally I don't think that is too bad or intrusive but I recognize what works for me might not be good for you. You do have the option to turn of Recommendations in ProPack if you want. I am not sure if I really answered your question thoroughly enough. Let me know.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

I believe Paul is correct. It doesn't matter *how* a recommendation gets entered. If there is one, CRM will act on it and reminders will go out. Best place for answers with CRM is with your dedicated CRM agent. It's possible to turn off recommendation emails in CRM.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
scarruther1

Post by scarruther1 »

I checked and crm is sending the ProPack generated reminder/recommendations on OEM Scheduled Maintenance Reminders, as well as other recommendation we've entered.(tires, bakes etc.)

OEM reminders usually include an oil change, so we could be sending 2 oil change reminders on the same communication?

Don't really want to turn off recommendations.

Turning off propack oil change auto appointment/recommendation feature.

Thanks!
Pauls Automotive

This really doesn't happen. I had the same concern. When I was at Bolt-On I asked them this exact scenario. Here is what really happens. If there are two of the same recommendations the program look to 30 days prior and 30 day after the recommendation date and consolidates them into a single recommendation so the customer doesn't get bombarded. Bolt-On is a pretty smart bunch of guys and gals. They really do listen to all our concerns and develop answer as soon as possible.
Paul
Pauls Automotive
6318 Falls Road
Baltimore, Md 21209
410-825-2224
paul@paulsauto.com
scarruther1

Post by scarruther1 »