I Never Leave Reviews

SocialCRM markets with data from Manager SE
scarruther1
50 Club: Regular Contributor

I Never Leave Reviews

Post by scarruther1 »

We were getting 15-20 solid thank-you initiated reviews a month when we were direct with SureCritic.
We signed/integrated with Mitchell eCRM on 6/1 and in 3 months have received 4. Of those 1 was a test - 1 found us on Google - The 2 others described the process as confusing.
IMO The phone call reviews don't count (and I really wish they'd stop calling my customers).

But the folks at eCRM are unresponsive and think everything is fine. ("Has our service changed?' they asked.).

Do Mitchell eCRM and services like them really understand what it takes to get someone to leave a review after spending $1500 on their car? Or We are just data to them. :roll:

I'm a 1-man marketing machine and I don't have the time to fight the machine, so I'm doing what my customers would do: Leaving a review.

Look at our SureCritic page and see for yourself.

https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/kenw ... to-service

Am I going crazy or what? What do you think is going on here?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: I never leave reviews

Post by timbre4 »

A note from SocialCRM product management:

"We do have add a Customer Last Visit filter scoped-out and on our product roadmap which we hope to complete by the end of 2018 (if not sooner). The original target email concept was to track individual vehicles for follow-up on such vehicle specific items as Recommendation entered during the visit, Annual State Inspections dates, and Timing Belts intervals. With the Lost Customer campaign we attempted to use a combination of the vehicle filters to achieve a customer focused campaign, which works in some cases (one or maybe two customer vehicles), but falls short for other customer/vehicle combinations.

We’ve have been busy creating additional customer value and we are exciting about features such as SMS Texting for pre-visit Appointment Reminders and post-visit Thank You texts (includes a customer review solicitation link). This will release on 9/5/18 and will be available without additional cost to our SocialCRM customers."
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: I never leave reviews

Post by timbre4 »

Further information

We recently discovered that we were unintentionally giving our SocialCRM customers the higher product level “LocalSearch” for free. This was due to an issue that has now been resolved. In addition to many other features the “LocalSearch” product level is designed to drive 3rd-party consumer reviews from Google, Facebook, AND SureCritic. So the reason you had fewer email-generated SureCritic reviews is because your reviews were spread out among the three options instead just one. It looks like we helped you generate as many as 8 google reviews and a couple of additional Facebook reviews, in addition to a few for SureCritic.

Third-party + SureCritic Review Solicitation Screen (SocialCRM + LocalSearch product levels)
kt1.png
kt1.png (51.05 KiB) Viewed 3419 times
SureCritic Only (SocialCRM Only Product Level)
kt2.png
kt2.png (100.57 KiB) Viewed 3419 times
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
scarruther1

Re: I Never Leave Reviews

Post by scarruther1 »

Thanks. The customers I asked found the 3 review options confusing. Let's see what happens.

Return to “SocialCRM”