Not Receiving Notification Of Removed Vehicle?

SocialCRM markets with data from Manager SE
GUTHTIRE
400 Club: Mega-Star Contributor

Not Receiving Notification Of Removed Vehicle?

Post by GUTHTIRE »

New to M1SocialCRM, switched from DemandForce. On multiple occasions we had customer's delete a vehicle from their end however we never received any notification on our end to delete the vehicle. At his point CRM knows the vehicle has been deleted but ShopKey SE does not. Anyone out there using M1SocialCRM seeing same?
Dan
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Not Receiving Notification Of Removed Vehicle?

Post by timbre4 »

Because SocialCRM doesn't monitor the forum on a regular basis, I shared your message with them. They suggested you call in to your agent in the SocialCRM as they can better explain the nuances about adding and removing vehicles where OwnerAutoSite is concerned.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
GUTHTIRE

Post by GUTHTIRE »

timbre4 wrote:Because SocialCRM doesn't monitor the forum on a regular basis, I shared your message with them. They suggested you call in to your agent in the SocialCRM as they can better explain the nuances about adding and removing vehicles where OwnerAutoSite is concerned.
I was in touch with SocialCRM support. If anyone is using SocialCRM be advised if a customer deletes one of their vehicles on the CRM side there is no notification back to you to delete the vehicle on Shop Management side. This, in my mind, is a gap that should be corrected with SocialCRM. As a workaround our rep is providing weekly reports which contain this info.
Dan
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

We discovered this a few years ago. The good news is the customer does not get any CRM contact for the deleted vehicle, regardless of what Manager has on file. I agree it should back-feed into Manager, with an alert and NOT an automatic deletion. Users have different approaches when it comes to deleted vehicles. I too was offered the weekly updates; chose not to deal with that minutia. It would be handy if a shop decided to do a mailing on vehicles that they had not seen in a while. Another item that does not back-feed is when a customer opts out. I make it a habit of going into CRM often and looking at the customers that have been in, noting their status, vehicles and contacts.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
GUTHTIRE

Post by GUTHTIRE »

Agreed, no notification for opt-outs. The reports that I have, albeit we've only been running SocialCRM for a month, have the Unsubscribed Customers as well. I figure if we keep up with it now it with weekly reports it may not be that big of a deal to update on the Manager side to keep them in sync. Would think this would be automated by now, at least the reporting functionality. Would be nice to be able to schedule reports in CRM for a given period of time, "run this weekly/bi-weekly/monthly", and have sent to an email address.
Dan

Return to “SocialCRM”