Pricing

SocialCRM markets with data from Manager SE
Speedshop48

Pricing

Post by Speedshop48 »

Can anyone give me idea on what the social crm cost? I know it varies depending on what you get, just looking for ideas? Still waiting on Mitchell to call back
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Pricing

Post by timbre4 »

Speedshop48 wrote:Can anyone give me idea on what the social crm cost? I know it varies depending on what you get, just looking for ideas? Still waiting on Mitchell to call back
Thanks for the inquiry; was this your local representative or did you call us, email us or post on Facebook about this? Measuring our response time and confirming you contacted the right people.

SocialCRM has a variety of options from $199 and up depending on the options (LocalSearch, etc).
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
Speedshop48

Post by Speedshop48 »

called direct and could not get a answer, just seemed to keep getting cut off so I filled out the contact me form
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Speedshop48 wrote:called direct and could not get a answer, just seemed to keep getting cut off so I filled out the contact me form
Apologies - we moved into a new building on Monday (12/02) and have been experiencing some anomalies with phones and PCs. If you'd like to send me your name and number via PM, I can have someone in SocialCRM give you a call ASAP.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “SocialCRM”