Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Manager SE Reports & printing
rhillig
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Post by rhillig »

Is it possible to print a sheet with the customer information (name, address, all phone numbers) and a list of the vehicle they currently have under their name?

As we have had Mitchell for a long time, we have many customers that their information has changed or they have gotten rid of some of the vehicles. I try to catch it, if they mention they got rid of a vehicle. But now we have a service writer & it would be nice to be able to give them a print out of their information & have them correct what is wrong so it is easier to make sure we have the right numbers to call.
A year from now you will wish you had started TODAY ~ Karen Lamb
Johnny5

Re: Customer Info With Vehicles List?

Post by Johnny5 »

The closest report today is Customer List by Last Name found under the client tab. I have entered an enhancement item to include data for all phone in that report template. We would then use that report to add a new entry for an "Audit List" of customer and vehicle information. This isn't something that can be done immediately, but I added it to the list.

JD
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1
Rich
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor
4K Ultra Amazing Contributor

Post by Rich »

That would be great! Something we can print when the customer gets here. They can update as they have time and return to us. I'd love it. I try to keep an eye on it, but its tough. I have found lots of customers that have not had one of their cars since we switched to Mitchell years ago.
Rich Hays
Work 9-11 or 616-696-0020
Being able to get CAPE off a Skew T chart is important in this hobby.
rhillig

Post by rhillig »

Johnny5 wrote:The closest report today is Customer List by Last Name found under the client tab. I have entered an enhancement item to include data for all phone in that report template. We would then use that report to add a new entry for an "Audit List" of customer and vehicle information. This isn't something that can be done immediately, but I added it to the list.

JD

Thank you! We have been having a problem lately with people saying - oh you have my phone number...only to find out that it was two phone numbers ago (why do people change their phone number all the time???? :? ) Delays getting the approval to do work & ties up my hoist.
A year from now you will wish you had started TODAY ~ Karen Lamb

Return to “Reports + Printing”