Crystal Reports

Manager SE Reports & printing
KERNERS
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Crystal Reports

Post by KERNERS »

Any plans for finally let users use Crystal to create their own reports?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Crystal Reports

Post by timbre4 »

KERNERS wrote:Any plans for finally let users use Crystal to create their own reports?
Do you have any experience using Crystal Reports?
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
KERNERS

Post by KERNERS »

Yes, this is the platform that the current reports are written in however we don't have the ability to create our own report. We are stuck using default reports that don't meet our needs.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

That would make you an exception as far as average shop customers go. We don't have anything planned at this time for move in that direction. You might share with us the types of reports you feel you need for consideration. In the meantime, you can of course access your database to work outside the current Manager SE report menu structure.

BTW - We have 12 new reports coming that we will detail as we get closer to the next release.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
KERNERS

Post by KERNERS »

Most shops pay by flat rate, not a %. I need a field to populate flat rate, not a percentage of the labor rate as currently used. The "Technician Commission for Billed Hours" report uses a dollar amount, however there isn't a dollar amount field anywhere, where is that derived from. If I can't use crystal to create my own field, can you please create a flat rate field for pay that would populate in a report for technician commission for Billed Hours, not pay hours. You have two fields Billed and Paid Hours yet you don't have reports for these two fields. Currently I have to export the report into excel and modify it to work. It would be great if I could simply create my own report or have a report that includes flat rate pay and billed hours.
Johnny5
500 Club: Champion Contributor
500 Club: Champion Contributor

Post by Johnny5 »

Could you check out the report "Tech Commission Report" - does that contain the values you need?
John Dwulet AKA: Johnny5
Retired - Mitchell1

Return to “Reports + Printing”