Tech Worksheet

Manager SE Reports & printing
ocdieselyeg

Tech Worksheet

Post by ocdieselyeg »

How do we customize our tech worksheets? Want to add in some lines, notes and other things.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Tech Worksheet

Post by timbre4 »

Welcome to the forum.

The Tech worksheets are templates created in Crystal Reports and not user-addressable within Manager SE. We have just added the 6th tech worksheet which includes vehicle history.
Depending on the nature of what you specifically want to add we may come up with some ways to accomplish that.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
ocdieselyeg

Post by ocdieselyeg »

The tech work sheets should be customizable. They don't quite work for the way our company is structured. Is there a way to see the tech sheets individually?
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

Understood - would be good to hear your specifics to see what other shops think.

If you go to Configuration - Reports/Printers and select Tech Worksheet you may select each and try them out with a screen preview.
configprint.jpg
configprint.jpg (34.32 KiB) Viewed 8620 times
printtw.jpg
printtw.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 8620 times
We also have SE Reports Pack (2013) with samples of all reports and templates with actual shop data to see how they look. (not include is the new TW with history option but that's in Reports/Printers - TW list).
https://www.mitchell1.com/knowledgebase ... php?id=659
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
ocdieselyeg

Post by ocdieselyeg »

Thanks for the info fellas
ABSOLUTEAUTO

Post by ABSOLUTEAUTO »

I found this thread and it was informative, I still wish there were a couple of lines to create my own line to be printed on every worksheet without adding it as a labor line. I'd like to add a checkbox that says something like "Tires Torqued" as an extra step before a car leaves. If we could have a space for the torque spec and if that were more accessible that would be even better.
Technology

Post by Technology »

timbre4 wrote:Welcome to the forum.

The Tech worksheets are templates created in Crystal Reports and not user-addressable within Manager SE. We have just added the 6th tech worksheet which includes vehicle history.
Depending on the nature of what you specifically want to add we may come up with some ways to accomplish that.

I would love it (or rather, my techs would love it) if the tech worksheet with history would include mileage with each history item :)
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Post by ricmorin »

Technology wrote:

I would love it (or rather, my techs would love it) if the tech worksheet with history would include mileage with each history item :)
It does include mileage, at least mine does.
tech worksheet with history
tech worksheet with history
twmileage.JPG (74.25 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

ABSOLUTEAUTO wrote:I found this thread and it was informative, I still wish there were a couple of lines to create my own line to be printed on every worksheet without adding it as a labor line. I'd like to add a checkbox that says something like "Tires Torqued" as an extra step before a car leaves. If we could have a space for the torque spec and if that were more accessible that would be even better.
We created a canned job for this and added it to the Quick menu to be placed on every order. It becomes second nature to right-click it on every order after a few weeks. Simplest workaround to get what I want right now.
603-622-6434 x203

Technology

Post by Technology »

Mine only has mileage in (and in the past, we only entered mileage out...guess that is our mistake :( )
ricmorin wrote:
Technology wrote:

It does include mileage, at least mine does.
twmileage.JPG
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

That may explain it.
603-622-6434 x203