Sales by Technician

Manager SE Reports & printing
NorthlakeAuto

Sales by Technician

Post by NorthlakeAuto »

I am trying to find a report on Mitchell1 to view sales by each of my technicians. The only sales reports I can find only show for the service writers just wondering if I missed a report.

Thanks!
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Sales by Technician

Post by ricmorin »

Welcome to the Forum!

Typically Service Writers make sales and technicians perform work. Is it different at your shop? Or are you looking for a report of revenue by technician? If so, all Mitchell has is hours and labor hours in their reports. Bolt On has 2 reports you may find interesting; Employee Invoice Dollar Distribution and Jobs by Tech by Category. The first is in raw format without totals, so an export and some Excel work would be needed to make it pretty. M1's Technician Billed Hours report has an average effective rate per tech which I find interesting.
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders
NorthlakeAuto

Post by NorthlakeAuto »

Thanks for the reply. Nope, our shop is the same. Service writers make sales and techs perform the work. I supposedly was looking for a report of revenue by technician, which is sales by techs. After playing around with the reports, I found the invoice income distribution gave me what I was looking for. I just have to calculate the totals. Yes, we do export this information into an excel spreadsheet. We calculate effective labor rate and some other items differently, hence why we needed a report like this. :)
ricmorin

Post by ricmorin »

Excellent! I'm glad you found what you were looking for. :D
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Reports + Printing”