Vehicle Report by Makes

Manager SE Reports & printing
oxfordauto

Vehicle Report by Makes

Post by oxfordauto »

Am I the only one who has missing data on the Vehicle Report By Makes? Its completely missing vehicle makes, for instance, Chevrolet. I called technical support and was told it would be fixed with next release which unfortunately my marketing campaign can't wait that long. Anyone know of another way to get that data? Thank you.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Vehicle Report by Makes

Post by timbre4 »

Odd, I have Chevrolet when I run that report here. If your criteria is vehicle make, you can use this to get what you need:

1. Go to Reports - Followup tab
2. Select MM - Create Data Export File
3. Set desired date ranger and filters (leave at "All" I imagine)
4. Click on Search to run it
5. Click on Print - this will save it as a CSV (Excel) file where ever you choose.

The resulting file named followup.csv will include the following data fields: FirstName, LastName, SpouseName, Title, Date of Birth, EmailAddress, Address, City, state, ZipCode, Company, Cust ID, Vehicle ID, Year, make, Model, Engine, License Plate, Unit #, last In Date, Inspection Date, Miles Per Day, Balance Due, Credit Amount, Average RO, YTD Total, Credit History, Category, Description, Membership #, Remarks, Lifetime Total, First Visited, last Visited, Lifetime Visits, Phone Number and Phone Description for all 10 potential entries plus Odometer In and Odometer Out.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Reports + Printing”