Total sales and GP report

Manager SE Reports & printing
autogo0091

Total sales and GP report

Post by autogo0091 »

Is there a report that will display TOTAL sales AND TOTAL GP (less sales tax) including shop supplies and hazmat?

My advisers get paid based off of sales AND gross profit % and I want the shop supplies and haz mat sales included in that so they are incentivised to not take it off the ticket. Is there a report that will show these numbers? Business summary is the closest I can find but it doesn't include shop supplies or haz mat. Please help!
ambertsi
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Re: Total sales and GP report

Post by ambertsi »

The Invoice Profit Summary Report will show you (1) the profit percentage (2) profit amount (3) total cost (4) total sale. It doesn't include tax and it breaks it down by the invoice number, date and customer but, you it doesn't sort by service writer or even list the service writer.

Service Writer Posted Orders will show each invoice number, by date that has been posted. It breaks it down by service writer and includes parts, labor, discounts, hazmat, shop supplies and sublets. It doesn't include costs or profit margins though.

From what I've seen, there's no single report that will show everything you're looking for. If there is, I haven't come across it. My best solution would be to use the two reports mentioned here. You can also export them into Excel and color code them. So, the SWPO report can be used to find the correct invoice numbers on the PSR and you can just color code the PSR to pull totals per service writer.
Amber McKinley
Manager
Diesel Maintenance, Repair & Performance

Return to “Reports + Printing”