Tech Sheet Date Anomalies

Manager SE Reports & printing
rytek
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Tech Sheet Date Anomalies

Post by rytek »

Hello Folks. It's been a long time since I've posted, but please don't hold that against me. Hopefully I'm in the right area of conversation.

I just got off the phone with tech support, but they were unable to help me with a strange issue. I was hoping that the bright people here might have some ideas.

Here's the issue: we print tech sheets for every vehicle that comes in. Intermittently, the fields for Inspection Date, Last Service, Schedule and Manufacture Date will all show "1/1/13".

We don't use the Inspection Date field.

Rarely will we use the Manufacture Date field.

And we keep our schedule in an old-fashioned 3-ring binder.

We have yet to establish a pattern. Tech support wants me to show them the issue... which is intermittent.

Any ideas or suggestions? It's not a super huge deal, but I like to see the Last Service date.

Any thoughts?

Chris
Chris
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Tech Sheet Date Anomalies

Post by Silky7 »

Hi Chris,

That seems like an odd date for sure. My first and most important question - did you switch(back) to our management system from another one in 2013?
M1 Product Manager
rytek

Re: Tech Sheet Date Anomalies

Post by rytek »

Odd date is right! Maybe someone at Mitchell is superstitious...

We've been with Mitchell since sometime in 2005, and the only "changes" were for hard drive or PC replacements.

But you do make me wonder if it isn't a glitch that is related to those reinstalls.
Chris

Return to “Reports + Printing”