Posted Totals by Invoice Number

Manager SE Reports & printing
MURRI513
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Posted Totals by Invoice Number

Post by MURRI513 »

I'm trying to see if this new report will help me with A/R. I printed report for January & it shows a lot of money owed(balance due), is that only because it was a charge at the time of posting? If I go into payment history I can see when it was paid but still showing open on this report. I ran the report up to yesterday, knowing some of these have been paid by now. I was hoping this would help me with Accts Rec that are a 30-45 day charge account, like townships, state etc. I was very excited to see this report with the new update, now I'm not sure how to use it for my benefit.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Posted Totals by Invoice Number

Post by Silky7 »

Hello,

The report was modified in 8.4.0.104. Instead of showing the cumulative balance due for a customer, it now only shows the balance due for that particular invoice. The problem - we discovered after release - payments made via batch payments on the invoice afterwards are no longer reducing the invoice balance correctly. So we've got to fix that in a future update. Hopefully then this report will be finally squared away!
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Reports + Printing”