Tire Recycling Report

Manager SE Reports & printing
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Tire Recycling Report

Post by Prestige1 »

Is there a way to look up a report for tire recycling?

So right now we have the normal canned job for mount and balancing. We pull the tire over from US Autoforce, change the description of the tire and adjust the price. Then hit the little box on the right to mark it as a tire which automatically adds on tire recycling and shipping. I'm needing to pull up a report on tire recycling for some specific data I'm needing on it.

I know there is a way to look up canned jobs and canned job usage. I did not know if there was a way to look up just this one specific report that gives a layout of who was charged for it.
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Tire Recycling Report

Post by megoff »

Hi Christina, Looking at the reports that we have for Fees, we do not have a "usage" report. For these fees you'd want to make sure in Tire Fees the recycling fee set to a specific account class similar to "Tire Recycling Fee". With the recycling fee set to it's own account class you'll be able to use the Revenue by GL Code to see the total amount collected for the recycling fee. With the total fee you'll be able to divide the total amount collected by the fee amount to find the count of the fees.

Another way would be with the Tire Sale/Qty/Profit Report under Inventory. This will only work if all tires have this fee added, as we can't verify a fee was collected during the sale this would not be the ideal way to count the number of fees collected.
M1 Product Manager
Prestige1
25 Club: Starting Contributor

Post by Prestige1 »

Hey! Thanks for reaching out.

We were more looking specifically who was charged this recycling fee versus the revenue we got from it. I wasn't sure if there was a way to pull this list up.
If not then we will have to start making our own reports for it for now to be able to do this. For now we could probably base it off of the tire sales report and go from there.
But we were hoping for a slightly faster way to find this information
Christina
Office Assistant | Prestige Automotive LLC
megoff
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by megoff »

If you're looking for just who was charged the fee, you can use the Find History / F4, this will allow you to search the part description field (what is displayed for the tire fee). You'll be able to select a date range and see the Customers that were charged a fee with the order, there will not be a way to export/print a list of the Customers/Orders but will give you a few.
M1 Product Manager

Return to “Reports + Printing”