Tracking Tech Hours When Using a Package

Manager SE Reports & printing
MURRI513
50 Club: Regular Contributor
50 Club: Regular Contributor

Tracking Tech Hours When Using a Package

Post by MURRI513 »

I have started to use packages for plow & spreader installations. When I run Tech Productivity report I only see pay hours, not charged/actual. Did I miss something when I set up the package? Those installations are a flat fee not shop rate so I don't want to show odd hours on the invoice. I didn't see a video on how to set these up. Any help would be appreciated.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Tracking Tech Hours When Using a Package

Post by timbre4 »

MURRI513 wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:35 am
I have started to use packages for plow & spreader installations. When I run Tech Productivity report I only see pay hours, not charged/actual. Did I miss something when I set up the package? Those installations are a flat fee not shop rate so I don't want to show odd hours on the invoice. I didn't see a video on how to set these up. Any help would be appreciated.
The concept of the basic Package is to provide a single line of detail on the invoice with a price.

If you want to track labor (and/or parts), you may double-click on the Package once its on the Order or Revision screen to gain access to this screen to enter additional details.
Add Edit Pkg.png
Add Edit Pkg.png (23.8 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer

Return to “Reports + Printing”