Sales Receipt Summary - Posted Taxable Charges?

Manager SE Reports & printing
KGRIMES

Sales Receipt Summary - Posted Taxable Charges?

Post by KGRIMES »

Why does it take so long to get this report to process. Is their a report to show only the taxable charges /sales for month so I don't pay sales tax on those sales until they are paid?
steven kiser
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Sales Receipt Summary - Posted Taxable Charges?

Post by steven kiser »

I use "posted taxable orders".
never argue with a fool, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
fortknoxx
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor
1500 Club Master Plus Contributor

Re: Sales Receipt Summary - Posted Taxable Charges?

Post by fortknoxx »

Welcome back to the forum, I see the suggestion Steve made for you did not help you.

I think this report is what you are looking for. In the accounting tab, "posted Daily Charges"
It includes the following information.
Date (with in the range you select)
invoice number
* indicates counter sale
customer number
customer name
tax amount (tallied at the end)
invoice amount (tallied at the end)
the amount applied to"charge" account

Not sure how you state tax laws are. Here in NJ, the state does not care if we got paid for the invoice. Once the job is done/posted as a sale it is complete in their eyes.

As for it taking so long to process the report, as everyone who reads the forum, my pc's run windows xp, and 2000 they are all over 8 yrs old. I have learned to close all other processes when doing a long/ big report. With antiquated or low ram pc's this is a normal routine. Something we have learned to deal with. On the other hand, my laptop is new with win7. I can have chrome, FF, IE, safari, gmail, shopkey, and moff calc open at the sametime. Running reports from up to date equipment only takes nano seconds.

Kelly, Please let us know if this is what you need. As always.... It has been a pleasure.
T-N-T (Tina Nuse-Tolar)
Gone but not forgotten...Camper Bob's

609-760-7079 Cell

Return to “Reports + Printing”