Condensed Vehicle History?

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
salineauto

Condensed Vehicle History?

Post by salineauto »

Does Mitchell1 have or offer a shortened/condensed list of the vehicle's entire history or partial history by dates? R.O. writer had this feature and it was nice to quickly look over the vehicle's history and see what had been done as opposed to searching for one item. It would also be nice if they could add in the invoice total when looking in history.
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Re: Condensed Vehicle History?

Post by timbre4 »

Here's two options for you to check out:

The PRINT button in the History tab will print an invoices summary for the selected vehicle.

From Reports, Client tab, select the Customer & Vehicle Summary; select the customer and a date range.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
salineauto

Post by salineauto »

Thank you for your help. The first option isn't working for me though. I have no problem printing anything else but when I click the print button in history. It pops up a window that says Customer Vehicle Report & then nothing happens or sometimes an error box pops up. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? I'm not sure if you can help me with this or not but like I said everything else prints normally.
Silky7
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by Silky7 »

Using the first option above will take a long time to generate if there is a lot of history for the customer or vehicle. The program may appear to be locked up, but if you leave it alone, the report will eventually generate.
M1 Product Manager
timbre4
System Guru / Moderator
System Guru / Moderator

Post by timbre4 »

The Print function in History is working okay here. Try it with a different customer/vehicle to see if that is the issue; if still no luck, you might need to contact support about that.
Tim McDonnell -
Sr. Product Market Mgr / Forum Moderator / Mitchell 1 Media Developer
salineauto

Post by salineauto »

I have checked with another computer & it worked fine. I was having the problem with a history of only a couple invoices. Must be a gliche. I haven't tried restarting the computer yet. Perhaps that will take care of it.

Return to “Database + Settings”