Printing Sub Estimates

Manager SE Settings, Defaults, Database
PerfectPerformance

Printing Sub Estimates

Post by PerfectPerformance »

How do you go about printing a sub estimate without selling it and having it be your order? My situation is I already have a order in progress and need to sell more work. I would like to print the sub estimate and when I hit "print" from the screen displaying the sub estimate it prints the order. If I choose fax, it does the same, if I choose "email" it creates an email then if I click on the PDF attachment there it has the correct sub estimate and I can print it from there. This is a very inconvenient way of printing a sub estimate, there must be a better way. Any help would be appreciated.
ricmorin
5K Holy Smokes Contributor
5K Holy Smokes Contributor

Re: Printing Sub Estimates

Post by ricmorin »

PerfectPerformance wrote:How do you go about printing a sub estimate without selling it and having it be your order? My situation is I already have a order in progress and need to sell more work. I would like to print the sub estimate and when I hit "print" from the screen displaying the sub estimate it prints the order. If I choose fax, it does the same, if I choose "email" it creates an email then if I click on the PDF attachment there it has the correct sub estimate and I can print it from there. This is a very inconvenient way of printing a sub estimate, there must be a better way. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the Forum!

Something is wrong with your program. When on a sub-estimate, clicking the print button should print that sub-estimate only, not the order.

First it would be good to know which version you are running. Then I'd like to know how you printers are set up, specifically which report you have for Estimate.

You may need support's help with this but we'll try here first. :D
Ric Morin - Volunteer Forum Moderator, Shop Owner, ASE Master L1
Motorcar Alternatives, LLC
603-622-6434 x203
www.motorcaralternatives.com

I find my life is a lot easier when I use Special Orders

Return to “Database + Settings”